Thursday, May 29, 2008

Could this be true?
My term at CNRL is finally coming to an end, apparently. Well, I shouldn't use finally as I've only been up here for a couple months, there have been people up here for years. I have learnt quite a bit of things when I am here, a lot more things are so clear now that I will never have learnt if i was in head office only. I can safely say that I don't mind being here.

Kany West Concert is tonight! I think I will be a tad late for that, but should be fine! teehee! Can't wait for that to happen! Hopefully it will be a good concert. And this concert would mark the end of what was a crazy May.

Got tickets to the beckham game, but never made it cause i was in Fort Mc, then there was Vegas, and then now Kanye West.....good times indeed......

well, just finding things to write here, will make a post with lotsa pictures soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home