Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yet another book is done.

I've read so much this past few months that I almost couldn't remember which books I read...I'll write down all I can remember though.


Vincent Lam- BloodLetting & Miracolous Cures

Mitch Albom- for one more day

Mitch Albom- the five people you meet in heaven

Mark Haddon- The Curious incident of the dog in the night -time

Ellen Hopkin- Crank

Dean Koontz- The Good Guy

Christopher Moore- Coyote Blue

These are the books I remember reading, there might have been more but I could be wrong. I'll be purchasing more books when I have time or go shopping.

Home Bound!!

In a couple hours, 6 hours to be exact! i'll be checking on for my plane ride home! Finally, after a grueling shift up here. However, as bad as it sounded, I really learnt a lot this shift. I was able to deal with a lot of things without consulting my boss. Slowly grasping what is necessary for me to say or make a decision. Mind you, this is only the 2nd shift I've been up here. to think about it. It's already a month since I've been up here. Time really flies!

And in no time, Summer will be over and winter will be here. Gosh, in a week's time will be August 2008. I still remember new years eve like it happened yesterday. And this coming new years eve, I'll be in HK and hopefully partying! I really can't wait!


A picture of me in a cowboy hat, taken at the Calgary Stampede. Howdy Pardner!

There, a picture of me to finish off this post with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home