Saturday, July 19, 2008

Safety!

There's nothing more important on a construction site safety. It is preached to us every morning, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. And there's nothing that spells safety like wearing your Personal Protective equipment(PPE)
We have the Hard Hat and with reflective stripes AND your name, so we know who the hat belongs to.


Safety Stripes, or in my case, a vest with lots of reflective stripes. (Foremen and above gets this), I am labour relations, so I guess I get a vest.

Of course, there's the safety gloves. I scored these from another site, they are high impact gloves. I guess I don't need something that fancy, but they are cool.

Safety glasses. I got the black ones with some hook ups, pretty cool tone to it i guess. You can see my hands if you look carefully. I think I can wear these for Poker.

There's actually one other thing missing. Which I didn't take a picture yet. Will update that later.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 p.m. , Blogger chalez said...

You are a safety nerd!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home