Monday, July 07, 2008

It's just one of those days, two days in a row.

Is it possible, well, at a site where there are currently 500 men and women working, yeah, I guess it is possible. I am not at the liberty to divulge any information on anyone here, but man, it has been a heck of 2 days for me.

What I've learnt so far, shit can really hit the fan here. and really quickly too. At one moment, something bad will happen, then something good will come along to take the bad away, but always, almost always, that good thing will not last and its back to the shit holes.
This is honestly how i want to be right now. Hide my head in a hole, if i dont see you, you dont see me right? too bad this concept don't work so well in real life.

Calgary Is a GO!

Something to look forward to when i go back home for my days off. We will be making a 2 days trip to Calgary for the Calgary Stampede, so put on that cowboy hat cause its YEEHAW! time! HOWDY PARD'NER!

3 more sleeps

Till I fly back home for my days off. This site has had as much problems in 2 days as I had in CNRL, its amazing and beyond me how that can happen. But it doesn't surprise me at all. Then again, having all this issues and having only me here to deal with it(with consultations to boss and a lot of fine ppl), I am able to learn somethings at least, learning by the fire, there's no better way to go about it sometimes.

My blog is really lacking of pictures, I really need to upload some pictures from my phone, but didn't bring card reader up north, oops, else I could've blogged some. Ish ok, most likely will add some when I blog about Calgary. I.e. if I take any at all.

Bah, that's all for now....i don't want to fight this urge to sleep, but I am at work.....shiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home