Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Project Summer

Summer is almost upon us. Still chilly out, but there's no stopping the warmness that is coming our way!

Having said that, this summer, I have two main agendas. I bought these rollerblades 2 years ago, and have hardly used them. So, this summer, I am going to start rollerblading again. It is high time I try and get back to exercising at the very least. Let's hope my back will hold up.

Golfing is also in my plans. I need to get better at it and it is absolutely addicting! My plans were to buy a new iron set this year, but, due to some bad financial planning on my part, that plan is no long feasible. So, its time to master the set I have and hopefully improve!

Getting into shape-ish through rollerblading and golfing is MY project summer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home