Monday, December 21, 2009

Good day. Michael is back in Edmonton, for good, at least for now! I am very happy at the moment. Nothing feels better than to be able to sleep in my own bed every night. Speaking of own bed, I am thinking of buying a new one! and putting the one i have at the moment into the guest room. A king sized bed sounds good! so the shopping around commences! Should be a good time.
And like I said before, with being back here, I made a pact with myself to change my lifestyle and to lead a more responsible lifestyle. So far I am doing well I think, and would like to keep this up. Also a good time to improve myself.

And to improve myself, its time to improve on the cooking skill. Recipe book time! haha. It is impossible for me to whip things up from scratch without any help. I am not that creative. Never really had to cook the last little bit because I stayed in camp, and back in edmonton only for a couple days. Now, its time to step it up! Good luck Mike! haha.

I apparently have quite the ambitious new year there, hopefully I can keep the momentum going! Wish me luck!

Over and Out

1 Comments:

At 10:38 p.m. , Blogger chalez said...

Feed me your cooking!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home