Friday, December 11, 2009

The days are going by fast! It feels so fast that I am actually damn exhausted by the end of the day. Picture me like this...After work, get on the bus(or a ride if someone has a truck) then walking to my room like a zombie, change, freshen up, yadda yadda, then walk like a zombie, to the dining room, eat my food like a zombie, and walk back to my room where I proceed to wind down(like a zombie)

What I need to do, is to somehow figure out a way, to have fun while working. I've been playing music, but that's not working out so well anymore! hmmmm

Although, I am slowly digging the idea of sitting at the reception desk, there's more people to talk to and it somewhat more fun. But damn is it hard to concentrate at times!

Just winding down right now and decided to just write, I've had a heck of a day, or a week!

I know it ain't much, but by the end of the work shift, I would've had 30 hours OT.

I managed to get my uncle to help me buy three games yesterday. Forza Motorsport 3, Assassin's Creed 2 and Guitar Hero 5! there will be games playing on my days off!

I might write more tomorrow as a little wind down...it does help! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home