Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good Afternoon.

How is everyone doing?

Vancouver was such a fun trip. It is a beautiful city and I love it there. Sometimes I wonder why I did not move there in the first place. How much different would my life be? But family obligations is definitely getting me tied down in Edmonton for the moment. I do not doubt that Vancouver is one of my destinations in the near future. For now, I will work and save money. Yes, it is time to seriously save up money. No longer can I afford this lifestyle of spending money freely. It is time I grow up and look towards the future and be responsible of my money. I know I've been saying that a lot, but I think this time, I am taking it seriously.

Work is going on as usual, the same challenges, the same problems. I am getting more and more practice doing stuff, so this is a good thing. I am more confident these days than when I first started.

Books wise, I am reading the Mortal Instrument Series, currently around half done Book 2, City of Ashes. Its about Mythical creatures, vampires, werewolves, faeries, shadowhunters and the likes. I've always been a sucker for such a genre. They fascinate me the most. Especially vampires and the concept of immortality. Really intrigues me, it makes for quite the philosophical conversation. Next book of course is Book 3, City of Glass.

TV Series wise, I am waiting for Season 5 of Grey's Anatomy to come out on DVD.
Too Many movies to list that I haven't seen.

Now I am too tired to write...so i'll just stop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home