Sunday, July 12, 2009

The reason why I can't save money all too well. I am sure a lot of us have pondered about that from time to time.

For me, I think it is my inability to stop spending money. GAH!

Vacations:
In 2009, I've already been to a couple places which were at the top of my list the last little bit.

January - Hongkong, Shenzhen, and Tokyo
March - Montreal
June - Vancouver (a re-visit)

I used to think that vacation is all about shopping and walking around and partying! But the more places I go to, the more I've come to appreciate the sights and sounds of the place. Be it the natural settings or the man made buildings. I've learned to appreciate looking and examining and soaking up the atmosphere more than the shopping and the constant partying.

I am sure before the year is over, I would make more impulsive decision to visit some other places( I always do >.<).

February 2010, I will be making a trip back to Brunei. It has been almost 5 years since I've been back there, marking it the longest time I've been away from home. I truly miss the family and friends there along with the food. Now here's my dilemma, since I am taking time off to go back, and I dont go back that way often enough, should I stay there for 2 weeks and then make a trip to Austalia? or to Hongkong which is on the way home. I've been to HongKong and its a nice place and cheap, and I would have a place to stay, but I've been there. Australia would be expensive, but I've never been there and always wanted to go there too, but I also have friends there. So there's some thinking to do and some planning to be done!

But in any case, if i want to see more of the world, I will have to save up money, and I need to save up a lot too. So here's to hoping to save money! Starting from debt zero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home