Friday, July 10, 2009

It's that time again!

Good Morning!


I would like to say that, I think I am officially a Dom Rebel Whore-ish!



What is Dom Rebel you ask? They are a brand by designers from Montreal Canada. Now, Canada isn't really known to be the fashion capital of the world, and we haven't really have too much stylish stuff coming out from this country. When my friend(Chalez) introduced me to this brand, I quickly become very intrigued by it. They are unlike Affliction, Ed Hardy or Christian Audigier. These t-shirts are more stylish, bold, and vulgar than these Ed Hardies or Christian Audigiers. I am the proud owner of three t-shirts from them, 2 from the same line, 1 from an older line. Chalez and I have each made a commitment to purchase two pieces from their fall line which will debut in the beginning of August. When I get them, I'll post pics up!

Currently, I am reading "I hope they serve beer in hell" - Tucker Max. Have you ever read a book, where you have to stop and catch your breath from laughing? Well, that's what this book did to me, the guy is an asshole, but he is a freaking hilarious asshole! I seriously don't know how he gets away by writing such incriminating stories! If you haven't heard about him, google him right away cause its almost damn priceless!

My two new toys that i purchased this past weekend:

Hitachi Ultravision 42 inch Plasma HDTV
Acer Aspire One Netbook.

So now, I am Poor. Period.









1 Comments:

At 11:36 a.m. , Blogger chalez said...

Dom Rebel also features hand-drawn designs, are hand-finished in their atelier in Montreal and produced in limited quantities. Once a shirt is sold out, it's gone forever :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home