Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hmm...I can get used to doing this daily. It is quite de-stressing =)

Weather today? a high of about -45? Thank Goodness I don't work outside! I really have a new found respect to all the guys and gals working outside in this weather! It is not for the weak of heart for sure.

The days have really been flying by in an alarming rate! Goes to show how busy the days are, to get things done and ready for the shutdown. Stacks and Stacks of termination notices are making their way to me, and I almost have no time to go through all of them, it just keeps getting bigger, but no matter, I will find time to finish them, even if I have to stay late(Most possibly tomorrow)

How about them Oilers? Out of no where, they are sporting a 5 game road winning streak! It is nice to see them pick up a couple of wins! We were definitely long overdue! It has been awesome December so far boys! Keep it up!!

Going out to town tonight for Dinner with the co-workers again! Should be another dandy! It is so different chilling with them outside work! It's Great!!

My boss brought me some EDO Japan today for lunch! I thought that was really awesome of him! It has been way too long since I've had rice! Woot Woot!! The asian in me is showing again! oops!

Anyways, I am signing out for now, survived yet another day. One Week to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home