Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another day done, another day closer to home. As much as I feel like the people of this site is like an external family and how much I might miss these people, I truly long to be offsite and want to be home. I know I don't deserve to complain as there were people who has worked more than I did and longer than I did.

I've had only 3 days off since November 24. In those days, there were really really long days, and then there were good days. But the best couple days were in the beginning of December, those were really fun days! But, its time to flip back to reality and back to the reality of work. As Nelly Furtado preaches, all good things come to an end. Or do it?

Going back to Edmonton, I have a lot of changes I need to make. There are habits I will have to stop and its time to tighten up the budget. I admit, I have been much of a spend thrift the last 2 years and have not saved up much. But, I think it is time for a change. As cheesy as it sounds, it is time to grow up, and be responsible with my money.

In a way, I guess this is a good time to decide this. As it is nearing the New Year again. I have one and only one resolution this year. To stop my spendthrift ways and to save up for a rainy day. I always make good on my promises, and I will be a little selfish this time. I promise myself to stay through to this resolution this year. To have a better life, I have to be a better person, its not too late to grow up! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home