Sunday, January 10, 2010

One week done, 51 to go

And this marks the end of the first week of the new year.

So far, been doing well with the New Year's Resolution, Only time I went out was the weekend, weekdays have been spent playing video games or catching up with the movies I have collected. So that's going well.

A new resolution I've decided to add was to obtain my CHRP designation this year. I plan on applying to HRIA sometime this week and then will register for the National Knowledge Exam(NKE) in May. It is 150 Multiple Choice Questions. It has been years since I've touched any studying materials, and to be honest, I am quite looking forward to studying, and taking notes again. hhaaha, such a nerd! =). So we shall see how that goes. Planning to study for it right after I come back from my trip to Asia.

First week at work is over. There's definitely some adjustments I gotta make, but otherwise, it isn't too bad, new people to get to know, and in a way, I have to prove myself once again, but that's given since it is a new place afterall. It's clobbering time!

One more month until my return to the Motherland!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home