Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sitting here in the Hotel Room, with no inclination to go out... It has been a very tiring 3 weeks of vacation and I think I am drained.

As many of you know, it has been 5 years since I've gone back home. There are very subtle changes for everyone, we, as a whole group, might not seem anymore mature than when we graduated from Form 5. But, individually, I think we have all matured and it was great seeing everyone =)

We had a lot of discussions naturally, and one that really stuck to me was that, this was the first time in a long time where mostly everyone who had gone out of brunei to pursue an education and a career returned. We all agreed that no matter how long we've all left, in the end, this place is Home. It might not have a lot to offer, but there's something about it that would make you want to extend your stay longer. No matter how long we've all left Brunei, there's a part of us that want to return someday.

Having said that, there's a part of me who would like to venture back here. I guess it is time to venture and see what kind of opportunity i would have, should I really decide to come back here....

until then, its time to focus and concentrate on life now. Let's see what happens....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home