Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lost

Ever feel like your life is lacking? Like there's something missing and you're trying to figure out what it is?

Lately, I find myself caught in the cycle of work, eat and sleep. It is a dangerous cycle if you can't get out of it. I've always believed in work life balance. However, with shift work, it is hard to find and coordinate free time to hang out with friends. And then, you drift apart.

But not all is bad in this life, I find myself doing some things I've enjoyed doing in the past. Like reading in a coffee place. I've always find that relaxing and peaceful. Having the time to spend with yourself is a luxury that most people don't get to do often anymore. Sometimes it is not a bad thing when you need to think things through and rediscover yourself.

The last couple months have been a whirlwind in my life, I think 2012 has been an interesting year so far. Lots of ups and downs. I want it to be over, and I want to see what 2013 has to offer. This is the last quarter of 2012, I want to try and make it go on the up swing again.

Lets see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home