Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Zombies

So, I was reading my roommate's blog, and came across 3 interesting questions...

Fun things to ponder as you watch zombie related things…

1)Where would you go first for a zombie apocalypse

2)What would you do in an event of a zombie apocalypse

3)Would you kill your best friend if they turned into a zombie…


Thinking about it, I have decided to answer these questions for my blog entry.
1. During a zombie apocalypse, I would choose to go Costco. It is such a big place, wouldn't it be too dangerous to guard? But think about it, look at what Costco has to offer, it is one big box, with probably very limited exits. Just make sure you seal those exits and entrances really well, then you should be able to hang in there for quite some time. You will have tons of food, clothing, and weapons! and their shelves, in case zombies get in, you still have ample room to move about on the shelves. I would also re-decorate the place a little, so that things are more visible. Of course, you won't be stucked alone, make sure to have non-infected people with you, and hopefully, they are people you can get along with.

2. No, I will not kill myself right away, I would try and live until the very last moment, and if i have no other alternative, boom, a bullet to the head(hopefully).

3. Hopefully, I will not have to, or if I have to, I would kill them before they turn into a zombie. But, if all else fails, yes, I will shoot my best friend if they turn into a zombie.

With the way things are now, I wouldn't doubt if zombies will one day happen...haha, jk.

Hopefully, all my training playing left4dead and COD zombies will come in handy, if the zombie apocalypse actually happens.

Until then, stay out of trouble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home