Monday, April 30, 2012

Where in the world?

I'm just a small small guy in a big big world. There are 2 places I call home in this world. Brunei, where I was borned and lived till my teenage years. Canada, where I grew up and influenced me to be the person I am now. But I feel that I belong somewhere else. Or I feel like I'm one to travel and see the world, and work around the world.

I still have no clue where I want to end up. Where I want to see myself living. Where I want to settle down and start a family. All these thoughts have been swimming in my mind lately. Am I ready for another move? I know I'm not financially ready, nor will I be financially ready for a while. But I feel like Edmonton has not much to offer me anymore. That, or my heart has really gone somewhere else.

I can resolve all problems. And move back to Brunei, and see what there is to be offered there. That is my first home to begin with, so I should be able to survive there right? Or am I so far westernized that I will not be able to re-adapt.

A new goal in life. I want to travel and see the world. But to do that, I sill have to have a homebase. Where do I want settle down at? Those are indeed questions I find myself trying to answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home